Sunday 4 April 2010

my love life

My love life is kinda complicated which I have no words on to it cause it make me confuse whether I'm doing the right decision on what I have claimed as my lover. The words of mine that come out from my mouth is a heavy compliment to my love story which I found out that I used to make jokes on those words which makes my love line ruined apart.

Now, I knew that love can't be play or been misused off cause anything done by us will hurt the person of your behalf of our life so we should treasure every moment of our life to the one we really love.

A person can like many in once but we only can love a person in once of our life so don't simply used the words of 'I LOVE YOU' while you are not sure that you are really in love with him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment